|SGA Public Players Club|
The Saskatchewan Golf Association provides the Public Players Club for individuals who do not have an SGA membership at one of the SGA member clubs in Saskatchewan, but wish to be a member of the Saskatchewan Golf Association.
Becoming a member of the SGA Public Players Club allows you to receive some of the benefits that our Members who belong to one of our affiliated golf clubs receive. For full member benefits, please call our office or email us.
SGA Public Players Club membership fees (rates may change effective March 25, 2011)
- Adult $39.99 + GST
- Junior $29.99 + GST
Junior male and females must be 18 and under as of August 5, 2011.
As an SGA Public Players Club member you will:
- Receive a membership card identifying you as a member of the Saskatchewan Golf Association as well as Golf Canada
- Receive an official handicap and full access to the RCGA Network which includes gametracking, statistics, hole-by-hole score entry, messaging, event calendars, course directories, etc.
- Save on golf and other products and services offered at golf clubs and other businesses participating in the SGA Value Added Program
- Receive an electronic copy of the SGA On Par E-Newsletter once per month
- Receive an electronic copy of the Golf Canada e-Golf electronic newsletter once per month
- Receive a copy of the Golf Canada magazine to your mailing address
- Qualify to attend SGA seminars including course rating, handicapping and rules of golf (SGA seminars are open to all SGA Members who either wish to gain knowledge for their own personal use or become a recognized SGA volunteer)
- Qualify to participate in our player development camps
- Receive an automatic entry into the SGA Membership Draw
- Qualify to participate in SGA sanctioned tournaments
- Be eligible to apply for SAGE Scholarships and Athlete Assistant Grants
For more information, please contact Candace Dunham: firstname.lastname@example.org
|Apr 26, 2014|
|Golf SK Annual General Meeting, Saskatoon|
The Golf Saskatchewan Annual General Meeting will take place at the Willows Golf & Country Club...